Automated Production Systems provides a range of assets to support all programs, making us a highly qualified choice to be your preferred supplier.
Our Engineering Staff
- 90% of our engineers are Lead Engineers that can work with you to develop the most affective process solutions.
- We have Engineering accounts with both GM and Ford
- 2021 we help develop Ford Motor Company's new Bodyshop HW & SW Standards.
- We Lead all hardware and software development.
- Startup Debug, Installation Integration supervision.
- Manage Runoff and Buyoff activities.
- Trained and experienced in Safety PLC's for GM, Ford and Chrysler Bodyshops.
- Trained and experienced in EPLAN and AutoCAD.
- Trained in all Allen Bradley Processors and Siemens S7 Processors and WinCC, TIA Portal interface.
- We are proficient with Microsoft Project and defining tasks that reflect how we conduct business.
- Our timelines shows our process steps to validate and define how and when we will deliver success within budget and schedule.
- APS utilizes a “Controls Progress Status tool” to track all the deliverables relative to the Project timeline.
- We manage Open Issue Matrix's to identify any and all items impacting Budget, Schedule and final delivery.
- Fully define Scope and Targets
- Generate Calculations to define required System level demands.
- Manage Engineering Deliverable Status reports to show progress toward Target Deliverables.
- File and Document Management
Our Synergistic Commitment
- Our engineers will work closely with you to ensure that all the latest and applicable standards are utilized.
- We understand the fundamental value to the success of your project to maintain a preferred supplier status to your customer.
- We apply our Management and Engineering collective experiences to ensure the controls process is robust and consistent with proven solutions and specifications.
- Many of our engineers have developed standard product solutions for GM and others and we are positioned to do any development if the need arises.